I am happy to announce, that we made it with two of our projects on the latest version of the OSGeo Live DVD.
With this version, you can try running instances of the following 52°North service implementations:
- 52°North SOS version 3.1.1
Just go to Geospatial → Web Services → Start 52°North SOS to start testing. Firefox will open with three tabs:
- a client to test the SOS
- a quickstart page to get things started
- a documentation page about the 52°North SOS implementation
- 52°North WPS version 2.0 RC6
Just go to Geospatial → Web Services → Start 52°North WPS to start testing:
- A simple client to test the WPS
- A quickstart page to get things started
- A documentation page about the 52deg;North WPS implementation
Just give it a try and test a lot of geospatial applications without the need to install any them. The OSGeo Live DVD contains software for the following categories, and it is all FOSS:
- Browser Clients
- Crisis Management
- Desktop GIS
- Navigation and Maps
- Spatial Tools
- Web Services
Online demo resources are available on the demo servers of the communities:
- Demo server of the Sensor Web Community
- Demo server of the Geoprocessing Community
I hope that you enjoy testing our SOS and WPS.
Feel free to comment!