- Bootstrap (design),
- Leaflet (to select station by a map),
- Flot (to display the time series).
The client’s key features are:
- selection of stations with time series by map or list
- selection of data providers
- display of time series as chart or in a table
- export of the time series data as CSV files
- saving of time series as favorites.
SOS servers and sensor data sources are accessed through the Sensor Web Client Rest-API as seen in the following picture. The API takes over the following tasks, which require considerable processing power, and enables the client to process and visualize the data faster:
- requesting and processing of XML-Documents to and from SOS servers,
- caching of metadata and
- generalization of time series data.
The client was developed in cooperation with:
- NeXOS Project
- Belgian Interregional Environment Agency (IRCEL-CELINE)
- University of Leicester
A short preview of possible future client enhancements include:
- eventing and
- user management/access control.
The 1.0 release is available under the Apache License Version 2.0. Check out the running demo of this version.