This is it – the last blog post of my Google Summer of Code project. After months of coding, debugging, and even more coffee, I have finally finished migrating Kommonitor components from AngularJS to Angular. What an exciting journey it has been! At first, I was scared that the task ahead of me was too big to handle, but my outstanding mentors Christian and Sebastian were there to help and show me the ropes. Their guidance allowed me to complete this mission successfully and now the application is a hybrid one. These changes will guarantee KomMonitor’s enduring success for years to come. Here is how I migrated KomMonitor to Angular and what I learned in the process.