The enviroCar Newsletter provides information about current developments and activities. It is published on a quarterly basis.
- Study Project HS Bochum: enviroCar Analysis Service II (Sebastian Drost)
- Google Summer of Code 2015 project results:
- “enviroCar Light” (Arne DeWall)
- “Social Driving Stats” (Heshitha Hettihewa)
- “SPARQL endpoint and Interoperability of the enviroCar Linked Data” (Deepak Nair)
- Consumption-based routing with enviroCar (Fabian von Bechen) was held at the Esri GeoDev Meetup in München on July 2, 2015
- enviroCar: A Citizen Science Platform for Car Sensor Data (Prof. Dr. Albert Remke) was presented at the Esri User Conference in San Diego, July 8 – 12, 2015
- enviroCar is part of the upcoming permanent exhibit “The Web. People, Cables, Data Streams” („Das Netz. Menschen, Kabel, Datenströme“) in Berlin’s German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum).
- enviroCar: A Citizen Science Platform for Analyzing and Mapping Crowd-Sourced Car Sensor Data
- enviroCar on datahub.io
- What is planned
- The results of the GSoC 2015 projects are currently being reviewed and should lead to a new app release soon.