52°North successfully participated in the OGC Testbed 13. OGC Testbeds define a set of requirements in which OGC service implementors test the applicability of their services in real live scenarios and how well they work with other client and service implementations. They are sponsored by Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) members from industry and government organizations. 52°North edited and contributed to Engineering Reports about geoprocessing workflows and related security aspects, as well as fit-for-purpose workflows and asynchronous services.
52°North is pleased to welcome the following students to work closely with us this summer on 6 Google Summer of Code projects!
- “SPARQL endpoint and Interoperability for enviroCar data”, Deepak Nair (India)
- “enviroCar Light”, Arne DeWall (Germany)
- “Social Driving Stats” (enviroCar), Heshitha Hettihewa (Sri Lanka)
- “Statistics for OGC Web services”, Csaba Lestar (Hungary)
- “WPS-ILWIS Bridge”, Aron Karolyi (Hungary)
- “3D Connection Maps”, Adhitya Kamakshidasan (India)