The Computers and Geosciences Journal has announced a special issue about Towards a Geoprocessing Web. The deadline for full paper submissions is 15th March 2011.
The topics addressed by this special issues are:
- Service-Oriented Architecture for the Geoprocessing Web
- Geoprocessing in the Grid and in the Cloud computing
- Geoprocessing and Linked data
- Standards and Metadata for Geoprocessing
- Discovery in the Geoprocessing Web
- Quality of Service and Service Level Agreement in the Geoprocessing Web
- Geoprocessing Web and the Model Web
- Geospatial e-Science Workflow
- Applications in the Geoprocessing Web.
For more information, see the SWSL-Blog